I find myself saying a few things quite often to my students so I am trying to compile my little Pealrs of Wisdom into one list. This is what I have so far.
1. Quality over quantity.
2. A good question is worth its weight in gold.
3. Science is about doing.
4. Yes, we need to write in science.
5. Don’t be afraid to take a risk.
6. Always use evidence to backup what you say.
7. When you think you are at the limit of what you think you can do, push a little farther.
8. Science is freaking awesome!
9. Yes the Bengals are welcome to come over and play with the Steelers trophies.
10. Nature is so very fantastic and awe inspiring.
What are your sayings you tell your kids? I would love to hear.